Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Snowball Effect

I would like to credit this class with my current addiction to blogging. I have recently started a food blog and I am so motivated and inspired to keep up with it and make it engaging and interesting for others. While I do not share this enthusiasm with my grad school blog, probably because I do not yet have a classroom, I can see how I could become very engaged in it should a classroom find me next year. I also love that I could have students contributing to the blog. Now that I am balancing two blogs at once, new questions have arisen... I have to have the same "About me" info on both blogs because they are linked through the same email address..does anyone know if this can be changed? I have also spent more time looking for different layouts and gadgets, a task that, for my first blog consisted of " well that will do" for my background and picking assigned gadgets. Having the freedom to run my own blog about my passion has been the best way for me to use what I have learned in this class and expand my knowledge and experience base.

1 comment:

  1. Your blogging experience is a wonderful metaphor for the typical experience of any student. Hahah, love it! (And I don't know the answers to your questions :( )

    ReplyDelete