Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Final Thoughts



To wrap up this semester, I have created a Voki, something I did not do for any other project for this course. While the number of applications, passwords and online accounts was overwhelming at times, learning how to use these tools was beneficial. I have taken this blog and used it to inspire a personal blog in the area of cooking. I enjoy using it to share my thoughts and recipes. While I do not have a classroom yet, using a blog personally is something that will later springboard into using one in a classroom. I have created a movie, recorded my voice as narration, I have an online resource library and an assortment of online tools that I will use to engage students in learning and assessments. I have appreciated the online community we have created, essentially a virtual network that will exist after the completion of this course.  It has certainly been a learning experience, even though I could not be converted to a Twitter user.

No comments:

Post a Comment